Kink Chicks

Featured Video Eat Banana From My Feet - Schoolgirl Revenge

Super sexy fetish model Sonya looks amazing in this foot domination mixed with food crush clip! It starts out with Sonya being lectured about doing Her schoolwork until She can't take it any longer and Her inner Dominatrix comes out! She drags him to the floor, takes his fruit away from him and makes him eat it off of Her dirty feet! Very sexy clip for foot fetish submissives to watch!

Ani BlackFox Horny Footjob Clip 01

Price:
$15.00
Duration:
11:30  

Description:   What an amazing footjob clip! Well, correction on that - this is part 01 of this overall 22 minute foot job with silky nylons video. This first 11.5 minutes helps us get familiar wit...

Empress Victoria Trashes his Testicles

Price:
$12.00
Duration:
4:14  

Description:   Down on your knees in front of Empress Victoria, the Amazon Goddess. Her incredible legs dominate your mind, do they not? She begins by tormenting his bound cock and balls with some ...

Forced to Ejaculate Precum on Overknee Boots

Price:
$12.99
Duration:
10:02  

Description:   Here we go again with another kinky femdom production in typical Kinksters POV Productions quality. Forced ejaculation of precum. Licking precum from boots afterwards. Boots worsh...

Smelly Feet (HD)

Price:
$9.00
Duration:
6:11  

Description:   Our sexy German Dominatrix is talking directly to you and demanding Foot Worship! It's all in German language but you will get the idea - LOL! She is dominating you with Her feet and...

Maya in Overknee Boots (Full Version)

Price:
$12.00
Duration:
9:09  

Description:   This clip is a fetish tour through the mind of Maya and Her enjoyment playing with these killer boots. This clip has been uniquely edited to give you an erotic look at Maya while she...

Gisele Feet and Heel Play Part 03

Price:
$9.00
Duration:
6:07  

Description:   This is a continuation of Part 02, where sexy and tall model Giselle (Nearly 6 feet tall (182cm) plays around with Her high heels. She kisses them, licks the solos and sucks the heel...

Gisele Feet and Heel Play Part 02

Price:
$9.00
Duration:
6:15  

Description:   This is a continuation of Part 01, where sexy and tall model Giselle (Nearly 6 feet tall (182cm) plays around with Her high heels. It's a wet one, with plenty of tongue to shoe actio...

Gisele Feet and Heel Play Part 01

Price:
$9.00
Duration:
5:56  

Description:   My gorgeous model Giselle is almost 6 feet tall (182cm) with legs that go for days with an amazing body, soulful brown eyes and the cutest face you can imagine. In this clip, she sho...

Giselle gets pissy with Her heels

Price:
$9.00
Duration:
5:18  

Description:   This girl is SO kinky, it's just off the charts. She leads the way in this clip, showing off Her naked body (and her high heels) - those long, perfect legs scream to be touched throu...

Maya in High Heels and Stockings

Price:
$10.00
Duration:
8:35  

Description:   Maya is 50 percent Italian, 50 percent Czech and 100 percent HOT in this glamour clip where I circle around Her, getting lost in Her seductive beauty. I focus on her tempting high he...